To all of the participants of the 4th International Iranian Non-destructive Testing Conference.
On behalf of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing please accept my wishes for a most successful and engaging several days for the 4th International Iranian Non-destructive Testing Conference. This is the fourth such conference to be held in Tehran, this year being held from Feb. 26-27, 2017 and hosted by the Iranian Society for Non-destructive Testing (IRNDT). As a sister society of ours we are very appreciative of our relationship and the excellent work you do in helping make the world a safer place through the integration of NDT technologies. We look forward to working with you and together both providing information germane to NDT and certifying more qualified individuals to carry out this most important work. It is through the dedicated efforts of individuals like all of you that we provide a safer planet and working together as a global community of scientists, engineers, professors, instructors and technicians we truly make the world a better place.
Once again please accept my congratulations and best wishes for a very fruitful and successful two days and thanks for all that you do in making the world a safer place.
Dr. Arny Bereson
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc.
It is indeed a privilege and honor for me to invite you to take part in the 4th International Iranian Nondestructive Testing Conference (IRNDT2017) to be held in Tehran from Feb. 21-22, 2017. The Conference is organized by the Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing (IRNDT) which represents the Iranian NDT community and is a full member of the International Committee for NDT (ICNDT). IRNDT2017 provides a forum for the exchange of the latest developments in science and technology of nondestructive testing. It includes an exhibition for presentation of the latest NDT technologies and products. Keynote speeches by well-known international figures, oral and poster presentations, specialized workshops, and panel discussions are also included in the two-day program of the Conference. Please mark your calendar for this not-to-be-missed NDT conference. We ensure that you will enjoy your visit to Iran and your participation in IRNDT2017.
Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing (IRNDT)
As the Conference Chair of IRNDT2017, I am honored to invite all scholars, businessmen, university students, engineers, technicians, technical and service provider companies and all professionals to the 4th Iranian International NDT Conference. Last year, the 3rd Iranian International NDT Conference (IRNDT2016) was held with participation of more than 500 participants, over 90 paper presentations, 11 technical workshops and contribution of 30 companies in the conference exhibition. We have tried to improve this year’s conference by considering your valuable comments and looking forward to seeing you all in Feb. 2017 at IRNDT2017.
It is a great pleasure for the Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing (IRNDT) to invite all those interested in nondestructive testing and safety issues to submit their papers and participate in the 4th Iranian International NDT Conference which will be held in Olympic Hotel, Tehran-Iran from Feb. 26-27, 2017. The Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing (IRNDT) is a full member of the International Committee for NDT (ICNDT) and looks after major NDT events and activities including IRNDT2017 in Iran. IRNDT2017 is supported by a host of Iranian universities, societies, organizations, and relevant industries. It is a follow up to three former NDT conferences held in Tehran in 2007, 2008 and 2016. It is hoped that IRNDT2017 would bring all NDT professionals from universities, research centers, and industry together and help them share their knowledge and experience with each other.
Introducing the latest scientific and technological advances in NDT/NDE
Providing a forum for the exchange of scientific and technological knowledge and experiences.
Promoting international relationships and cooperation.
Date: February 21-22, 2016
Venue: Olympic Hotel, Tehran-Iran
Number of Participants: 640
Side Exhibition: attendance of 30 companies in an area of more than 600 sqm
• Infra-Red Imaging in NDT Applications; By: Dr. Amir Movafeghi, Dr. Leila Sarkhosh
• Introduction to the Ultrasonic Phased Array Technique, By: Mr. Mostafa Mardani Kharrat
• Nondestructive Testing of Car Safety Parts in Mass Production, By: Mr. Mirmajid Ghaemi
• Modern Automatic Ultrasonic Systems for Testing Tube and Bar (Conventional & Phased Array Systems & Comparison), By: Dr. Wolfram Deutsch
• Advanced Automatic Electromagnetic Testing of Semi-finished Products ( tube, wire, bar, rail &.. ), Eddy Current & Leakage Flux Methods and Comparison, By: Dr. Thomas Knoell
• Testing Boiler & Condenser Tubes and Weld Seam of Tanks & Pressure Vessels by Modern Eddy Current Arrays, By: Mr. Keith Sinclair
• Phased Array Technology Developments, FMC (Full Matrix Capture) and TFM (Total Focusing Method), By: Mr. Laurent Leber
• Portable Digital x-ray Radiography (Advances, concepts and technology), By: Mr. Jan Brassendorf
• Phased Array Inspection with LPS-02 Crawler on Small Diameter Pipe, By: Mr. Cao Yan Liang
Date: October 21- 22, 2008
Place: Olympic Hotel Tehran
Number of Registered: 550
Side Exhibition: Attendance of 40 Companies in an Area of More Than 600 sqm
• Role of NDT in New Construction and In Service Inspection, By: Frits Dijkstra (NDT Consultant Applus RTD–NDTI Technological Center The Netherlands)
• Inspection of the Oil and Gas Equipment, By: Dr. Farshid Malek (Academic Member of Tarbait Modares University)
• Phased Array and TOFD Ultrasonic Testing Methods, By: Experts of the Shiraz Refinery and Toba Tak Companies
• Evaluation Based on the Suitability for the Purpose (API 579), By: Mr.Morteza Jafari (Member of the ASNT Board of Directors)
• Inspection of Rails, By: David Griffith (Railway Consultant Australia)
• Ultrasonic Testing-Principals, Equipment and Application, By: Dr. Farhang Honarvar (Academic Member of khajeh Nasiraldin Toosi University)
Date: October 23-24, 2007
Place: Olympic Hotel, Tehran-Iran
Number of Participants: 500
Side Exhibition: Attendance of 32 Companies in an Area of More Than 450 sqm
• Inspection and Maintenance Based on the Situation, By: Dr. Mehdi Behzad (Academic Member of the Sharif University of Technology)
• Inspection of the Oil and Gas Equipment, By: Dr. Farshid Malek
• Evaluation Based on the Suitability for the Purpose, By: Mr.Morteza Jafari (Member of the ASNT Board of Directors)
• Ultrasonic Testing: Principals, Equipment and Application, By: Dr. Farhang Honarvar (Academic Member of Khajeh Nasiraldin Toosi University)
Key Dates: Deadline for the submission of abstracts: December 31, 2016 Notification of acceptance of abstracts: December 30, 2016 Deadline for submission of full papers: January 20, 2017 Notification of acceptance of full papers: January 30, 2017 Deadline for submission of revised papers: February 08, 2017
Established in 2012, the Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing (IRNDT) is devoted to serve the NDT community in Iran by promoting the profession of NDT and by facilitating the NDT-related research and education. IRNDT provides a forum for the exchange of technical and educational information and helps in the development of NDT standards and services for the qualification and certification of NDT personnel in Iran. IRNDT is the first Iranian society which joined ICNDT as a full member. It also held the biggest-ever NDT conference in Iran in 2015 with more than 600 participants. This Conference also included an exhibition of over 1000 square meters with over 30 companies from around the world. IRNDT’s main asset is its members and it is with their help and support that IRNDT can reach its goals for the betterment of the safety and peace of the whole mankind.
Address: Room 227, 2nd Floor, Allameh University Bldg., North Aban St., Karimkhan-e-Zand Ave., Tehran, Iran.
Tel: 0098 21 81032225
Fax: 0098 21 81032200
Address: Unit2 - No.15 - East Golbarg 3rdSt - Fakhkhar Moqaddam St. - Dadman Blvd.
Tel: +98 21 42917000
Fax: +98 21 42917100
BENIS International Exhibition & Conference Organizer
Iranian Society for Nondestructive Testing